Sunday, January 2, 2011

"WHO am I?" : An intro

Well,this is mine first post on this blog.so let me complete some formalities:First of all thanks MAG for sharing this blog space with me.
And before readers ask "Who am I": let me introduce myself..

Who I am? …it is the most confusing question ever asked to me… Can ever a person be able to know who he is …

Can SACHIN say at the age of 9 that “I am THE GOD OF CRICKET”? Can AMITABH say “I am the star of the millennium” after 7 FLOP in a row ;in the very beginning of his career. And the list goes on and on,so cut the crap down. the moral of the story is nobody knows the answer of the question "Who I am?".

But we are the mango people of a cultured and social society so BEING A SOCIAL ANIMAL let me introduce myself.

Beginning on a philosophical node (which I prefer most while writing)… I am just a part of this runaway crowd…. but at heart i am totally isolated from this crowd.... a poet , a philosopher, a not so social element ,... but above all a human.

Time is the best teacher for me ,but being a engineer i am bunking almost all it's lectures. That result time to time punishment.I feel that i am child at heart ... and i am not very good in the "practical life " crap. just living the life as it comes, enjoying it's every moment.

when it comes to hobbies;list may extend the word limit of the post. listening slow music and ghazals, reading all sort of fictions, gossiping among friends (specially after 2 bottle of beer ), learning new technologies related to web ,reading about new techie gadgets, theater work but above all i like to sit in a dark corner and ask a single question " HAVE I MADE IT LARGE?".(This question is nothing to do with the size of pegs of alcohol.)

Enough about me.let me ask something to you
"who you are?"





7 comments:

manish said...

nice intro sirg....

Mag[m] said...

great starting dude.... really u r a precious gem man.....

CraZyFUNDU said...

gr8 into man...best description of self.. keep it upp...!

Priyadarshi said...

thnks for appreciations frns

Sanjeetha Veni said...

good start..

Stranger said...

@PD: Bang man... aWEsome!!

Mohini said...

PD! nice i like the pt..in 3rd para!