Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thinking started.........





This is first appearance here......by The One and Only Mohini. Manish has already told....so many things about me.......so just to give reply to him. And there will be some episodes from Mohini on this group.
I m not a person who can write funny and cool stuff like Manish. But isn't it fine.....I don't think world need two Manish.He is sufficient to do whatever he is doing. I m writing in a good sense haann ......!
Whatever I write ppl think m an old (really old ......aruond 60 to 70)woman.....There is a wrong perception people have abt spirituality that this is the thing to be done in the old age and for me wht i think it's a bit cheating....if u are not able to n'joy life....then u remember the God...this is not true spirituality. Most of Truely spiritual ppl were of our age.....Swami Vivekananda, Meerabai (Manish.Zzzzzzzzzzzz), Adi Shankaracharya..and many more. So I guess I am on the write track at the right age..

i don know how but Manish thought and talked with me like with that a gal...so our f'ship started. Whatever Manish has wrote about me it seems .he is honoring me. I don kno m spiritual or not...just living life wht God has given to me.
And about my wonderland....frankly tell you i have left all my dreams to become dectator and all that....but I am forced to live a dramatic life more wonderful than fiction! And abt most powerful personality... you will become wht you think abt urself one day! So y not most powerful person!
'Wrong gal at wrong time' - No Manish Most powerful person knows to correct the time and everything......which is wrong.....!
'I m caught in a wrong group' - So Deepak and Sanjeetha are not at alll wrong for me.....
Abt PD i don kno much......
So remaining is only Manish and Mohini...........who is wrong for whom? this question is meaningless. Nothing is going wrong.
Manish I like you all so ........you are best gifts by The God for me......this is really hurting wrong grp! (;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; these are tears)

Abut Manish! He is a great thinker......coz humour is the toughest thing to write! I am not in this grp....Here Manish is always overwhelming. I don wanna conquer Manish nor i wana lose my identity so.....it's better to have some space for a close friendship.
Something about Manish - He is with full of contradictions........



He hates everything related to God, but he likes me.
He never go to Mandir (i guess so..) but he is following my blogs, which are sacred like Mandirs.
He donesn't like changes but he has already changed.....how, for whom......mmmmm don kno?
He feels my lifestyle boring.......but he respects my innocence from the heart.
For the deeps, sanj and PD there should be seperate episodes.
Time to say bye for now....If Manish is still awake......then I have made the Revolution........!


11 comments:

Priyadarshi said...

wow..mohini u really surprised me,superb craft...eying next from this new mohini

Priyadarshi said...

mohini, i hav some info for u..manish used to visit ISCON temple every sundy in 1st year ..

Mohini said...

Thanks PD! Glad you liked this...(though i don't, hope to make it better in future!)Manish used to go to ISKON.....gr81 sorry manish i didn't kno.

Manish Verma said...

@mohini..... y dont u ask pd that y i used to go ISKON on every sunday....

Mohini said...

@manish- sure i will ask! but whts reaction for this article? i mean read it or not!

Unknown said...

amazing..... manish sir aap to cha gye..... :):)

Mohini said...

Thanks Sanjeev!

Stranger said...

@Mag: Manish Sir, aap to cloud ho gye hain... aap to chane bhi lage!!!

@Chutki: true emotions... jst loved it!!!

@PD: don't u agree wid me....Manish is a rascal... tharki saala!!!

Mohini said...

Hey Deeps! u r always wid me...!

Priyadarshi said...

@stranger..who knows manish better than me..
"rani kashish kajal savera...tharki ki zindagi mai tab bhi andhera"

Mohini Puranik said...

@deeps and pd - bacchonko samaj me aaye aisa bola karo... bachhe dar jate hain, kuch nahi samja to!