Sunday, January 9, 2011

D - S - P

Hiiiiii folks! I am back again! Hey what are you thinking looking this title? Anohter programme like C-I-D.You are wrong dear. why would i compete wid C-I-D? As I am self appointed here......to introduce the new stars........let's meet ......the three and only......D-S-P!(appaluse by Manish.) Also one more star of last episode is here......with us.(it's not me...m not a star....). Actually there are already two articles on intro...then y this 1? Oh y not? we are too fast as compared to saas bahu serials....So Here is our first star....

........Deepak........
...........hehehehawhawhawhawhawhaw.......




Posted by PicasaDeepak.....my Bestest Brother!


As you guys know i am the sis of this star. He is my bestest brother.......Plz don think that i m his sis so don kno the English......'BESTEST' word is the contribution to the english lang.......by this little 'm' and deeps and me use doulbe superlative degree....bestest....deeps uses..'most weakest'. Yes! It's always difficult to understand such English for those who learn from books......generally we generate our own langauage. For deeps i m a little bachhi! (even i think i should keep a doll now.) For the boys in this world most important feature of Deepak is Wherever any guy dares to think abt me.....Deepak is there to kill him.........Seriusly speaking i m really a bachhi when i talk wid him......he has given me a sweet name .. Chutki !....... Deepu is always worried for me coz i m so innocent and childish......don kno anything abt this world..His voice is with the sweeeeeeeetttttt lovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee of a brother......Everyday i wish to liston ..."Tu to meri bahen hai......." He says this wid such a love.......that he only can say......i can feel the love in his voice and eyes......the care for a little bachhi - little 'm'! He is very handsome....but gals!.......for him you have to contact me first....( marriage dept of Deepak is given to me. just kidding.....wht can a kid do in big deals like marriage?) and dx! this is dedicated to you "Sari umar... tumhe tang karna hai..". He is my guitar teacher too!

....Sanj...
.......ROFL.....


Sanjeetha - The Little Angel

i am really sorry to tel abt this gal's condition..........but i can't lie..........she is always.........ROFL ........and as she is my bestest frend.....she has made me too ROFL..........wonderful thing is that we both are from engg. stream but we've invented a 'SMIL' virus......which we gona spread in this world... and will mke u ROFL....... Her voice is really like an angel.. ...she is very innocent .......her blog too...just writes naturally...my freq rarely matches wid ppl.....but as Sanj wrote....in our case it is matched earlier and then we met.... and she has given me the best name 'Mohi' Thanks Sanj! for this coz, this was always a big question wht should be my nickname! And Sanj! what did you learn from me? I think her as a kid just because of my love....she is younger so..but i kno her maturity. That's really nice.. innocence and seriousness.....! (Her Photo is the smallest here coz actually I didn't get the photo I wanted....so this one stolen from her profile.. And this reflects my thinking abt her a litttle kid.) She said me Humble and Manish said, I think I am the most powerful personality.....isn't this look contradictory...ans..is at the end of this episode....


.......PD........
.......Priyadarshi......


Priyadarshi- wht more to say!

Everything in my life is just bestest...PD is the bestest stranger.......yet! What I got about him...by his writing and chatting.......that if Me and Manish are 180 degree opposite then......PD is on the 90 degree line....now you can easily imagine wht he is....... But as his name suggests.....Priyadarshi......'I think he sees the best in other'.......one more important thing is that he is gona give me guidance on Manish.......so he is on the 90 degree point...!

The big appaluse you are hearing constantly is by Manish of course........! (and wht i m for Manish...'Dumbo'.....).


So what do you feel abt this episode.......don hesitate to write.......you have more space and time to talk here than........any other talk show.........I won't say we wil meet again same day .....same time......coz....who knos the future.....just kidding.......

and wht abt me.....
Mohini..

Nothing true...Nothing fake...
Don go deep... for God's sake!


7 comments:

Priyadarshi said...

Nothing true...Nothing fake...
Don go deep... for God's sake!

in the deep beneath the heart
a child lye trying to grew fast

a person who believe on HIM
living in her own fairy film

@mohini...i hav tried to complete the last 2 lines,i knew the bad attempt but the thing here matter is your attempt i.e. ur post and this is quite good

Mohini Puranik said...

Hey PD! This is not bad attempt, this is a wonderful one! I really loved this...to say thanks really looks bad! That's y I have said you are on 90 degree line.And I like the most 'fairy film'..this word is totally new! But who is HIM...i guess the God!

Manish Verma said...

thats a nice intro dear......

Mohini Puranik said...

Bas kya Manish! Comment me kanjusi nahi chalegi...dil khol ke likho..!

Priyadarshi said...

@Mohini ya HIM=God...

Sanjeetha said...

mohi..loved it really...you are so sweet friend of mine..:)
undoubtedly, both of our wavelength matches a lot..

Mohini Puranik said...

Ya Sanj...tht's true....now mission to rock this world.:)
@PD- I wonder how our freq matches on philosophical point.

@Manish- now you have to come to my wonderland..just kidding...no force..

@Deeps - I have given the complete reality and originality of your English...Just show this article to ur english mam. and Manish Sir..wht you want to say abt Deepak's English?

@All i like that song - we will rock you.