Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Five-O Bloggers

I know I am a wee bit late, but then, I guess, the year is still new. I wish each and everyone of you a happy new year. This new year begun on a beautiful note for me and things seem rosy and dandy. I hope things continue to remain so . Three cheers to 2010 which was one hell of a year. I had the time of my life .

Well, here goes my first post...I was squeezing and tickling my brain for what my first post should be..then something alarmed me...I thought why can't we write something about our fellow writers. Manish had earlier mentioned in his post that the team blog's idea is mine. When I suggested this idea, everyone agreed without protesting to it.


Let me start this post by describing the picture. We five bloggers are totally opposite from each other. Like the electric and magnetic fields...Our ideas, opinions, thoughts completely varies from one another..That is the prime reason for we forming into a team to create this blog. To say in a nutshell, we are the like the ones in picture. ( all facing in different directions)
Mohini Puranik : I call her as Mohi. She is completely humble. I learnt a lot from her. I knew her only in the mid of december. There always exists an invisible cord between me and Mohi. Such a wonderful girl. The main reason which enticed me in Mohi is that he doesn't care of what others think. She goes in her own path...doesn't changes her individuality for anyone.
Proud of having such a sweet friend..not to forget, she doesn't like me calling her Didi..:)
Manish : He is a guy with so much sense of humour. He is bestowed with a free flow of writing. For some reasons, he is called as Mag, Mag-nik, Mag-zine....:)
Mag is mad of Bella...he likes to provoke girls always....Moreover, he has done a Ph.d in girls psychology ( now i think mag wants to kill me..)
Priyadarsha : I don't know much about him. But still, when I read the description of him as quoted by Mag, I came to know that he is a person who is in thirst of knowledge. Hoping to quench my thirst by his posts.
Deepak : Mohi's lovely brother....Whenever, he is on inditalk, he likes to fight....:)
He teases me a lot. He too has a great skill in writing. I really couldn't stop my laughter when I came to know the reason of his blogging. Keep it up Deepak..Kudos to your English teacher..:)
Sanjeetha : Nothing much to say about me. If i say , Manish would say that it is bragging..:)
I am a kid for Mohi; naughty and provoking girl for Mag and Deepak. As for PD, I am a complete stranger to him.

We are like 5 fingers. Each finger is different. The same goes with us too. But still, when all the fingers join together, the power of it increases.
We 5 join together to create something unique...!!




7 comments:

Priyadarshi said...

"Like the electric and magnetic fields."..heard these term after long time :)
...gd wrk..

Mohini said...

Thanks Sanj! Really Sweet intro, like your sweet nature!

Stranger said...

@Sanj: nice intro of Five Rascals...

Sanjeetha said...

@ mohi : thanks dear..:)
@ deepak : thanks

Sanjeetha Veni said...

@pd : thanks pd..came to know that you are too an engineer..:)

Manish Verma said...

lolz sanj.... nd definitely i will not kill u...

Sanjeetha said...

thanks mag..:)